Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cameras Etc

Oh, how I wish that were a store. A really, really inexpensive store. And that all the cameras they had there came with a brilliant eye and flawless exposure and gallons of delight ready-made for every single person who sees every single photo, regardless of their age or taste level.

You may have noticed: I am photo light. Or photo-lite. My camera--a sweet little Olympus point-and-shoot purchased when digital was the New Big Thing in 2003, is a great snapshot camera, and with some determination can take truly beautiful photos. But I've come to the conclusion that it needs An Upgrade, Beyonce. It's time for me to get a new camera, and I have NO IDEA where to start.

The neighbors have a great camera and have even taken FOR ME fantastic photos. We asked what it was, and then we just asked them to give it to us, but I know that the right thing to do is to simply go purchase a camera. And that's where I begin to feel paralyzed.

I'll let you know how it turns out. If it goes well, you'll be able to tell by the inclusion of actual puctures with my posts. Huzzah! Jubilee!

Oh, and speaking of letting you know: we're headed to the 20-week ultrasound on Friday. If baby chooses to flash some Bits, we'll all know what kind we're having in 48 hours!

No comments: