Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Orders Shipping Out!

We had SUCH a great time at the trunk show hosted by some sweet friends recently, and now orders are ready and starting to ship out! Just in time, too, since the weather (praise heaven!) has finally started to turn.

Alphabet tees--with some of the letter hiding on the back.

Lots of little girls getting this coat/dress for the fall, in bright shades of corduroy.

Here it is in wide-wale olive cord, lined with a green damask print cotton. So perfect for days that start crisp but not frigid--too cool for a sweater but too warm for a down coat.
Big covered buttons and a Mandarin collar that can be turned down to a mini-Peter Pan.  Lots of room to layer, too.

And in the baby wales, it doubles as a dress over tights and boots when the snows come.

All packed up and ready to go!

I love the satisfaction of putting together an order and knowing just who will wear it. I know it sounds like an ad line, but I really do think about the wearer with each stitch then, and I try to make it something special they'll really treasure. I get a lot of pleasure out of making each piece by hand.

And now--more time to focus on the spring line!! Oooh, I can't wait to show it off. I might be EVEN MORE excited about it than I was about the fall and winter collections, if that's possible. More soon!

2 comments:

dana said...

How do you do it???
You must have a crew of worker bees in your craft room :).
That green coat is A-DOR-ABLE.
SO cute.

Anonymous said...

Such cute clothes!

I am actually not only commenting about the clothes, though...do you happen to know why your full blog posts do not show up in Google Reader? I have recently subscribed to your blog and really enjoy it! I wish I could read it in entirety in Google Reader instead of having to click on every link. I am probably doing something wrong and wanted to comment in case your other readers were having the same problem!

You have a great blog!