Friday, October 3, 2008

Craftsbury Kids

Yesterday I stumbled on the sweetest site of handmade kids' things, over at Craftsbury Kids. They've got piles of the sweetest toys, slings, shoes, art, all kinds of things, and so wonderfully handmade. It's like an Etsy for super-high quality children's finds, all carefully vetted and edited by the owner. Check it out--these are some of my favorites:

This awesome knit acorn hat by Linda Lou:


These glorious gnome dolls, totally custom made by projectgrabbag:


My new favorite mobile in a delicious fall theme, from DeeDee and Michelle:


The very cool silhouette plate by Jessica Rust, which might have to become a family tradition/heirloom:


And my favorite of all, this amazing mixed woods Noah's Ark set, totally hand carved by David Plagerson:


I like the look and feel of a LOT of things on this site--thought it might give y'all some ideas for the weekend!

Go, get outside, take your WiFi and enjoy the weather...

No comments: