Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My New Theory

I was all prepared to write a LOOOOONG post about how big a F-A-I-L-U-R-E my NaBloPoMo experiment was when I had an epiphany. A small one, not like the big one, the Epiphany one, just a little one, a second cousin epiphany. Maybe I'm only good at blogging early in the month. Could that be possible? I mean, look back at my posting history--I'm clearly more interested in posting on days with single digits, statistically. Perhaps if I accept this handicap, I can feel better about my blogging and thus be more successful.

Offensively cool fabrics have recently arrived. Am busy making absurdly cool outfits from them all. And preparing to order even more obnoxiously gorgeous textiles for spring. Stay tuned--will post photos once I've used enough of it that I am assured no one will break into my studio to make off--or out--with it all.

No comments: