Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Early Bird Gets the Bookworm" Summer Reading Tote

Last night's project:
Anytime Mr. Pretty Jane is away for the night, I struggle to go to bed and get to sleep, so I end up tackling complicated projects I put off during the day, since late nights give me the best uninterrupted time to work out how to get the results I want.

This is my very first applique project ever, and I'm super pleased with how it turned out. This bag and others like it--I'm feeling a bird theme coming on--will be in the online store by the end of next week. Keep yer eyes peeled!




Like the other tote bags headed to the online store, this one is soft cotton, fully lined, has a lined inner pocket, and at approx 12"x16" is the perfect size for those pesky children's books that never seem to fit anywhere. The worm's book, if you look really closely, says, "uh oh."

No comments: