Friday, March 9, 2007

Backstage at Pretty Jane


The hardest part about blogging seems to be, for most people, getting past the idea of having every inner thought out in the ether. I was victim to this pessimism the past few years as blogging has taken over the world, it seems. But I've had the good fortune of stumbling across some really amazing blogs, and have been inspired by them to see this as a means of not venting, but connecting. Like anything else, there are bad blogs, and there are some that truly reach the level of art. While I may never reach quite that high in this space, I do want a chance to post some of what I've learned and am learning and hope to learn as I begin this amazing business. I hope many of you will check back often and see what Pretty Jane has in store!

No comments: